SKIN REJUVENATION | HydraFacial
Hollywood A-list celebrities' favourite, HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating that helps skin rejuvenation with immediate effect.
- A combination of the Hydradermabrasion and serums from SkinMedica – a multi action specialized serum that includes human growth factors.
- Treatment stimulates the skin’s vital functions and repairs cell damage.
- Excellent for sun damaged skin and/or skin showing premature signs of aging. It leaves the skin firmer, healthier and satiny.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark spots
- Clogged, enlarged pores
- Oily skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin showing premature signs of aging
The 4 special skin solutions used in HydraFacial are:
- Activ-4™ serum
- Removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin
- Soften sebum and impurities which aid in the automated, painless extraction process which uses gentle suction instead of squeezing
- To de-clog pores
- Replenish skin’s natural elasticity and hydration. This powerful formula combines deeply moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid with detoxifying antioxidants such as Vitamins A, E, White Tea Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, and Rosemary Extract.
- Combats free radicals and environmental damage to skin cells
- GlySal™ (Optional)
- A gentle glycolic and salicylic acid peel
HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you'll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides immediate results
- Has no down time or irritation
*Note: Results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.