1. The CLINIC is committed to protect your privacy and will at all times observe the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486, Laws of Hong Kong) in the collection, use and maintenance of your personal data.
2. The CLINIC may amend, update, vary or add to this Statement from time to time without any prior notice as necessary and any revised Statement will be published on our web site(s).
3. By accessing and using this web site and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out herein.
4. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
Type of Personal Data
5. The term “personal data”, wherever mentioned in this Statement, includes the following kind of information:
a. All the data which may be collected or held by the CLINIC from time to time in connection with the provision of our services, products and facilities, the following data relating to a data subject (including any updated data of any of the following data):
i. full name;
ii. date of birth;
iii. HKID number / passport number;
v. correspondence address and/or residential address;
vi. e-mail address;
vii .telephone number;
viii. fax number;
ix. information as referred to in the paragraphs below under ‘Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses; and
b. Other data collected from data subjects in the ordinary course of the continuation of the relationship between the CLINIC and data subjects.
Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses
6. When you visit our web site(s), we may record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our web site(s) will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the web site. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our web site(s).
Collection of Personal Data
7. It is necessary for the data subjects to supply the CLINIC with personal data in connection with the provision of our services, products and facilities, failure to supply such personal data may result in the CLINIC being unable to provide our services and products and facilities to you.
Purposes of Use of Personal Data Collected
8. The purposes for which the personal data relating to the data subjects may be used will vary depending on the nature of the data subjects' relationship with the CLINIC, they may include the following :
a. assessing the merits and suitability of the data subjects as actual or potential applicants for our services, products and facilities;
b. conducting statistical and data analysis;
c. communicating with data subjects or its authorized;
d. enabling the CLINIC to ensure smooth operation of the products, services and facilities provided to the data subjects, and to improve, optimize and configure the services for the data subjects;
e. researching and/or designing and/or implementing the CLINIC related services, products and facilities;
f. performing investigation or inquiry of any illegal conduct;
g. complying with obligations, requirements, arrangements or procedures that apply to the CLINIC or that it is expected to comply according to:
1. any law binding or applying to it within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) existing currently and in the future;
2. any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies within Hong Kong existing currently and in the future; and
3. any contractual obligations or other commitment applying to it under any contractual arrangement the CLINIC has with its agent, representative, contractor, business partner or other third party which the CLINIC has entered into a contractual relationship with;
h. other purposes with data subjects’ consent; and
i. purposes incidental, associated or relating to any of the above items (a) to (h).
Transfer of Personal Data Collected
9. Personal data held by the CLINIC relating to data subjects will be kept confidential and the CLINIC will not provide and disclose (as defined in the Ordinance) such personal data to any third parties without the written consent from the data subject.
Storage of Personal Data and Security
10. All personal data collected from data subjects will be stored in secure servers of the CLINIC in order to prevent any unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure.
11. The CLINIC maintains this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure personal data.
12. The CLINIC will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and The CLINIC will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong concerning the retention of personal data.
Rights of Access or Correction of Personal Data
13. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to access and correct your personal data held by us, and request us to cease to use your personal data for the above purposes. Please contact our staff with the following means, no charge will be applied.
Name: Customer Services
Phone: (852) 25388868
Address: Unit B, 16/F Emperor Watch & Jewellery Centre, No. 8 Russell Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Last Update: September 2017