Terms and Conditions | Online Purchase | Cosmetic Injections, Treatments and Products
- To ensure a seamless customer experience at the CLINIC, all clients are required to provide contact details including mobile number and email in order to secure an appointment and provide necessary information for their appointment.
- All clients need to complete a Medical Consultation form at their first appointment. This is necessary for us to decide your treatment plan as well as for our medical record purpose.
- New clients are seen for consultation first before any treatment is undertaken. Treatment may be provided on the first visit at the Doctor’s and/or the CLINIC Consultant’s discretion.
- All information is treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486, Laws of Hong Kong).
- Client information will not be shared with third parties and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You can choose to opt-out from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
Online Purchase at our Digital Store
- Reservation is required for all online purchases. After receiving the order, we will contact you within 48 hours. For all online purchases, customers are required to book / redeem the service with our team within 30 days.
- Customers will need to redeem the service with our team within 30 days from purchase, the service will be forfeited and the amount is non-refundable.
- Customers are required to present Hong Kong ID cards or Passport for verification before the treatment.
- If it's a gift to family and friends, we offer gift cards with customized amount. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- The CLINIC will send you a confirmation via phone, whatsapp and/or email in regards to the treatment time and date.
- The CLINIC will provide a complimentary consultation with our medical beauty consultant before and after the treatment.
- ALL cosmetic Injection treatment(s) will be performed by registered doctors.
- Please note for all facials and medical procedure, results & outcomes may vary from person to person. Once the treatment is completed, the paid amount is non-refundable.
- In case of disputes, the CLINIC HK reserves the right of final decisions.
- The CLINIC's first time consultations ( by our Medical Beauty Consultant) are complimentary. However, we do ask for a HK$600 for any Doctor Consultation Fee. After consultations, if you decide not to go ahead with treatment, this fee will not be refunded.
- Due to high demand, there is a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Any cancellations/rescheduled appointments within the 48-hour cancellation time will be classed as a 'Late Cancel'.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment and/or fail to advise us as per policy in advance, this will be classed as a No-Show in which your treatment will be deducted. If you are unwell, please call to discuss and let us know. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- The Doctor reserves the right to refuse treatment at any time, if a client is thought to be unsuitable or that a treatment is not in the best interest.
Children & Young Persons
- For customers who are under 18 and wish to purchase service on Cosmetic Injections from our digital store, please note, you will need to come with your parents/guardians or book in with our team or provide us with a 'Parental Consent Letter' for validation.
- Please note that all pricing is subject to change.
- The CLINIC reserves the right to introduce promotions at any time. All bookings made prior to a promotion being introduced cannot be changed to that of the promotion.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of:
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve our quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic's website, facebook or via google reviews.