SKIN TIGHTENING | HIFU
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is a technique that stimulates the production of collagen via ultrasound energy. The CLINIC’s Sono-Lift is the new generation HIFU machine, offering effective results minus the discomfort.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Chin and neck firming
- Blurred jawline
- Drooping, especially around the mouth
- Loose neck folds
- Minor redness and dryness
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Large pores
HIFU is delivered into the deep skin and cause thermal coagulation to SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System). This non-invasive procedure is known to be safe and effective, bypassing the skin’s surface at the optimum depth and temperature, the ultrasound energy does not cause damage and triggers the skin into producing fresh collagen. This helps the skin to regain its elasticity, reducing eye bags and under eye flaws.
Tissue at the target point is heated to ~65°C, Thermal Heat is created with the skin tissue creating both spaced ‘wounds’ and cellular friction - which in turn promotes healing, immediately contracts collagen and stimulates a rapid production. Over the next 90-180 days, the wound-healing response stimulates long-term tissue and leads to further lifting and tightening, with results that can last years.
HIFU, protects the skin surface, whilst precisely penetrating at deeper depths and higher temperatures than Radio Frequency. With the advantage of three depth cartridges (1.5mm, 3mm and 4.5mm), Hifu has the capability of penetrating to depths only previously possible with surgery.
Each treatment lasts for 45-60 minutes.
- You may notice a visible improvement after the treatment, but more progressive and distinct results will appear over the following months. This time period is needed for the collagen to take effect – tightening your skin to reduce dark circles and eye bags.
- No downtime is needed for this treatment, allowing you to resume daily activities immediately following the sessions.
- Results will last over one to two years.
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.