SKIN TIGHTENING | Col-lift Tightening
Col-lift tightening is a focused ultrasound instrument. The operating principle is to transfer high frequency ultrasound pulse to concave ceramic and focus the created ultrasound to generate thermal energy and create thermal coagulative zone. Col-lift tightening adopts Liftera-V's pen applicator that can lift the entire face effectively without pain.
- Saggy skin
- Double chin
- Neck wrinkles
- Chin and neck firming
- Blurred jawline
- Droppy eyelids / eyebrow lifting
- Drooping, especially around the mouth
- Loose neck folds
- Minor redness and dryness
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Large pores
Col-lift tightening is a non-invasive lifting and contouring treatment for the face, neck area and body. It’s the first Liftera treatment, using the original theory of Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology.
Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology is an anti-aging technology that accelerates the remodelling of collagen by giving a strong heating to the collagen fibers in dermal layer by rapid irradiation of the focused ultrasound at a specific depth in the skin at high speed of 10Hz without damaging the skin surface layer.
The contact surface of the applicator of the Col-lift Tightening has a radius of 8mm and can be brought into close contact with the curved part of the face to provide the best treatment environment.
Each treatment lasts for approximately 30 minutes.
- You may notice a visible improvement after the treatment, but more progressive and distinct results will appear over the following months. This time period is needed for the collagen to take effect – tightening your skin to reduce wrinkles, saggy skin, nasolabial fold, dark circle and eye bags.
- No downtime is needed for this treatment, allowing you to resume daily activities immediately following the sessions.
- Results will last over one to three years.
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.