SKIN REJUVENATION | Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy involves multiple injections of clinically specialised ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and into the layer of skin just below the surface using a very fine needle. The treatment rejuvenates and stimulates elastin and collagen production providing many benefits to the skin.
the COMMON TREATMENT AREAS
- General skin rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands.
- Stretch marks.
- Fine facial lines.
- Thinning skin.
- Thinning hair.
- The improvement of the appearance of some scars.
Treatment with the U225 Meso-gun takes mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness with less pain and bruising for the patient. This is possible due to the following technological features:
- Using pneumatic energy, there is rapid movement of the needle. It takes 36 milliseconds for the needle to penetrate and withdraw from the skin, making the procedure virtually painless.
- During injection, only the needle moves backwards and forwards, thus providing delicacy and avoiding pressure which causes pain.
- Due to the extremely high frequency of injections (500 micro injections per minute or 8-9 per second), the fibroblasts in the skin is additionally stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis
- The amount of injected material is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenly.
- Using the meso-gun reduces needle vibration. This translates into less pain and less bruising and allows treatment of more sensitive areas such as the eyes, lips, face and scalp.
- Skin rejuvenation of the face neck and hand
- Hair Loss - Stimulates hair growth by rejuvenating hair follicles
- Minimal down time and pain free application with the Mesogun
- Can be combined with other treatments to enhance the effect
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.