SKIN REJUVENATION | Laser Treatment
Laser treatment can help to diminish many signs of aging, from fine wrinkles, age spots to pigmentation. A laser procedure can be performed in less than an hour by our certified laser doctor. Usually, it requires little or no downtime after the treatment. This extended technology offers doctors wider capacities for faster and safer skin rejuvenation treatments with new efficient wavelengths that require less downtime.
the BEST CANDIDATE
Best for ladies and gents who have the below problems:
- Dermal pigmented lesions
- Tattoo removal
- Epidermal pigmented lesions
- Epidermal nevi
- Scars & Acne scars
- Non-ablative resurfacing
- Pigmented and vascular lesions
Three procedures can be performed with Spectra:
- Spectra Laser Toning™ - a unique 5-7 nanosecond pulse width (Q-switched mode) to unify skin color, remove pigmented lesions and tattoo, hair bleaching, and temporary fine hair removal.
- Spectra soft peel - non-ablative skin resurfacing procedure that reduces the appearance of epidermal Melasma and peels the stratum corneum layer.
- Spectra Peel™ - a unique two part procedure which involves the application of carbon lotion with laser energy with the duration of 300 microseconds pulse to gently remove the dead skin cells, stimulating new skin growth.
Three optional hand-pieces give Spectra XT an even wider diversity in skin rejuvenation treatments, offering the following treatments:
- Gold Toning: A complete acne solution using a short-pulsed 595 nm wavelength, offering a safer treatment with fewer side effects, as deeper penetration ensures less epidermal damage.
- RuVY Touch: The safe treatment for freckles and pigmented lesions. A unique 660 nm wavelength makes it a less aggressive laser, as it only affects melanin, leaving the blood vessels intact, resulting in less inflammation, and lower risk of PIH.
- Revital treatment: A quick procedure with no downtime to treat large pores and wrinkles using the 1064nm quasi-long pulse, promoting good collagen remodeling effect.
|Laser Medium||Nd:YAG Crystal|
|Wavelength||1064 nm / 532 nm (Option: 585 nm, 595 nm, 650 nm, 660 nm)|
|Operating Mode||Q-switched & Spectra Mode (Quasi-long Pulse)|
the TREATMENT DURATION
The treatment takes approximately 30-45 minutes and it feels like a warm gentle massage.
- Reduction in pore size. This therapy works effectively even on difficult areas like the nose.
- Acne Scarring.
- Increased skin renewal.
- Improved radiance.
- More even skin tone and texture.