FACE CONTOURING | PDO THREADING
Perfect for sagging jawline, V-shape lifting and regeneration of rosy apple cheeks, giving you a fresh, rested, natural look, with full facial movement and expression. You will be able to return to work and your social life immediately.
Product Origin: Korea
the COMMON TREATMENT AREA
- Restoring the V-Shape
- Brow lift
- Sagging cheeks
- Nose to mouth folds
- Jaw line
Reduces sagging under the eyes
PDO (polydioxanone) sutures are surgical sutures that are used to perform cardiac surgery.
- The threads are then inserted under the skin in precise locations using a small hollow needle to lift and support droopy elements without removing any skin. The inserted thread is then able to grasp onto the droopy skin and soft tissue to reposition the skin. This requires no cuts or incisions. It’s purely done by injections.
- With the lift effect secured, the hollow needle is removed without leaving any scars.
- Depending on the desired effect of the lift, few to several sutures will be used.
- The PDO suture remains underneath the skin. Different sutures and lengths will be used depending upon the area(s) you need lifted.
- All sutures are FDA-approved and PDO sutures are one of the safest materials that can be used in the body. Your skin will fully absorb the thread within 4 to 6 months without leaving any scar tissue.
A thread lift's lasting power depends on the age of the patient at the time of procedure and how much sagging the thread lift has corrected. It should be noted that sagging will return over time, but many doctors report that the results last for anything between 9 months or above.*
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.