FACE CONTOURING | ELLANSE ®
The first of a new class of dermal fillers, ELLANSÉ® naturally regenerates volume and restores the shape that time has taken away. Thanks to its unique properties, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also regenerates your body's own collagen to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing, the effects are gradual and longer-lasting giving you a natural youthful appearance.
- Sagging face
- Deep facial lines & wrinkles
- Undefined & uncontoured jawline
- Upper & Mid face volumizing
- Lower face contouring
- Nose & Chin shaping
- Deep lines and folds
- Forehead wrinkles
- Marionette lines
- Temporal hollowing
All the ELLANSÉ® products are made of unique totally smooth and spherical shaped PCL microspheres, homogeneously suspended in a tailor-made aqueous CMC gel carrier. ELLANSÉ® works differently and naturally, it uses the body’s natural response to stimulate the formation of your own collagen. 82% of Patients were satisfied with Ellansé® 24 Months after Treatment with 78% of patients wanting to repeat Ellansé® Treatment.
As the ageing skin loses its structural proteins (collagen and elastin), it becomes lax and begins to sag, which contributes to a tired and aged look.
- Natural looking and immediate results, that last from 1 to 4 years*
- Side effects might include localised redness, swelling and bruising. These reactions are normal and transient. They are a result of the injection itself and generally resolve by themselves.
After ELLANSÉ® has been injected, the treating physician may mold and gently massage the product in place.
- It is not advised for you to do any further massage to the treated area.
- Before your treatment, avoid using aspirin to reduce the risk of bruising.
- Avoid applying make – up to the treated area for the next 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for 3 days after treatment.
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.