FACE CONTOURING | BOTOX ®
BOTOX® is the FDA-approved treatment to make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults. BOTOX ® can also be used for facial sculpting and contouring, it is a technique that gives the patient an oval or V-shape face that is slimmer in profile. The slimming of the facial features gives the individual a more youthful look.
- A square-shaped jawline
- A jawline that is more masculine in nature
- Chubby cheeks
- Wide / unbalance cheek
- Involuntary teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Eye wrinkles
- Crow's feet
- Frown lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Face contour
- Excessive sweating (underarm)
the GUIDE | BOTOX® Dosage
|Treatment area||Suggested Dosage of BOTOX®*|
|Face Slimming||50 units|
|Crow's feet||24 units|
|Glabellar ( Frown lines )||12 units|
|Under Arms||50 units|
*Suggested dosage is based on the unit range which most of our clients would inject. There can be variations between each individual depending on his/her condition.
*As this is a medical procedure performed by our registered doctors. Results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. We strongly recommend you to book in a consultation with our medical beauty expert team at the CLINIC.
Botulinum toxin type A, a protein that can cause botulism if ingested. It simply blocks nerve impulses to the muscles if injected in small doses. Please see BOTOX® Cosmetic full Product Information including Boxed Warning and Medication Guide.
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) acts as a relaxant for jaw muscles, inducing relaxation and also thins the chewing muscles (masseter) in the lateral jaw.
- The injected Botox will block the nerve impulses of the muscles in the selected area, diminishing the fine lines and wrinkles while ensuring your cheekbones look full and face is lifted.
- It also helps to refresh your overall appearance, giving you a more youthful-looking face that shaves years off your actual age.
- Up to 4-6 months.
- Side effects might include occasional bruising and transient redness may occur at and around the injection site, depending on your skin’s natural sensitivity.*
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.