EYE REVITAL | Thermage® Eye
Eyelid skin can become loose and textured like crepe paper as you age. Tightening the skin tissues on the lid and around the eye can effect a subtle eyelift and give you a younger, more rested appearance. Thermage® for Eyes is an FDA approved procedure for tightening skin around the eye.
- Tired looking eyes
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (“crow’s feet”)
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as “hooding”)
- Makes the eye look more “open”
- Crepey texture of eyelids, which can make it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Helps to maintain the results of eyelid surgery
- The Thermage® Eye Procedure takes under an hour, and you can reapply make-up and return to routine activities right after treatment.
- The CLINIC's specialist will place the tiny tip on the eyelid skin and go over it pulse by pulse. Multiple passes are done, all over the eyelid skin right up to the eyelid margin, up to the eyebrows, and down to the eye socket bone.
- Our specialist will treat one upper and lower eyelid. The shield is taken out. After one side is done, you can sit up to see the difference already from the other side. Then, all of the above are repeated on the other eye.
the RESULTSThermage® eye procedure is perfect for someone who have a really busy social life and cannot afford any downtime at all. You can have your treatment and walk right back out with no marks on your face.
- No downtime, no surgery, and no pain or discomfort
- There is a very slight puffiness for a day or two.
- Most people repeat their Thermage treatments every 2 years or so. If you are over 50, it may be best to repeat the treatment yearly.
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
*Courtesy from Solta Medical Aesthetic Centre
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.