EYE REVITAL | TEOSYAL® REDENSITY 2
Skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate, where collagen diminishes the quickest, and hence is the most likely part to show our age. Working overtime, staying up late, long-term stress from the hectic lifestyle in Hong Kong, and air pollution can lead to signs of aging around the eyes which even luxury skincare products cannot erase.
The first dermal filler of its kind developed specifically for the tear trough area, Teosyal® Redensity 2 features a new generation of hyaluronic acid in an revitalizing and restorative formula with the European Union CE mark and FDA approval. Simultaneously addresses fine lines around the eyes, dark circles, infraorbital hollows, wrinkles, and pigmentation, it deeply nourishes, hydrates, and stimulates collagen production, resulting in firmer, fuller, and bouncier skin.
- Dark circle under the eyes
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Depression in the tear troughs
- Hyaluronic acid can absorb more water than thousand times its own weight and has excellent viscoelasticity to form a unique network structure with collagen in the skin.
- Specifically designed for the under eye area, the patented mixture of cross linked and non cross-linked hyaluronic acid with enhanced cohesivity can fill infraorbital hollows and wrinkles smoothly. With the precise injection technique, our professional doctors fill the area while avoiding the appearance of a bump.
- Lidocaine is added to minimize pain in the sensitive eye area.
- Infused with 8 amino acids and 3 antioxidant trace minerals, it effectively moisturizes the skin, reactivates and repairs cells, and banishes dark circles, dry under-eye, laxity, and discoloration from deep layers of the skin.
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) mix and 0.3% lidocaine
Teosyal can be injected directly into the dermis to stimulate collagen regeneration and dissipate dark circles, fill out tear troughs, and reduce eye bags. The procedure is extremely safe, not leaving any scars or stiffening any facial muscles. Natural looking and immediate results can last up to 12 months.
*Note: As this is a medical procedure, results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
- Localized redness after injection is normal and can be alleviated with cold compress.
- Stay dry for 4 hours after treatment, and do not rub the under eye area.
- Do not receive eye massage for one week after treatment.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for those prone to scarring or carry infectious skin diseases.
- Not advisable during injury or inflammation around the eyes.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.