OTHERS | Revital Hair & Scalp Boost
Dermatologists and aesthetic medicine professionals are increasingly applying intradermal treatment in cases of diffuse alopecia in both men and women in strengthening and increasing hair density no side effects. The technique consists in injecting active ingredients into the dermis to effectively stimulate and treat the fragility, weakness and general alopecia that is typical of the condition.
Diffuse hair loss can affect both sexes at any age. Anything that interrupts the normal hair cycle can trigger diffuse hair loss. Triggers include a wide variety of physiologic or emotional stresses, nutritional deficiencies, and endocrine imbalances.
- TMale androgenetic alopecia
- Female pattern hair loss
- Telogen effluvium
The clinical efficacy results from the combination of two solutions for intradermal administration, with hyaluronic acid, a complex of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and coenzymes.
The mesohyal treatment combines:
- mesohyal NCTC 109: hyaluronic acid combined with more than 20 amino acids and a cocktail of 12 vitamins (from groups A, B, C, E and I), coenzymes and mineral salts. It acts to moisturise and invigorate the scalp.
- mesohyal BIOTIN: hyaluronic acid combined with vitamin B8 (biotin), other B-group vitamins and mineral salts, which are essential to the hair regrowth process. It has a poly-revitalizing action, reactivating the metabolism and nourishing the scalp.
Effective intradermal application activates skin microcirculation in order to stimulate healthy hair follicles and reactivate the hair formation process in weakened follicles or those in the atrophy phase.
The solution resulting from the mixture of 2.5 ml mesohyal NCTC 109 + 2 ml mesohyal BIOTIN is applied intradermally using below puncture technique over 5 sessions every 15 days.
Application Area: the uppermost area of the scalp, between the frontal region, parietal regions and the crown.
In the clinical evaluation of results from the photographic record using the Tricho-Scope system, an increase in hair density per cm2 and an increase in the mean hair diameter were observed.
- Increases the density and diameter of the hair
- Increases hair resistance to traction
- Visible results after 5 sessions of treatment
- Enhance and stimulate hair follicles
- Activated fading cell and prevent hair loss
- Extend the hair follicle growth cycle
*Note: Results & outcomes are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
To book your complimentary consultation with our experts, please fill in our secure online appointment request form below or contact the CLINIC today by calling +852 2538 8868.